Saturday, October 29, 2011

Travelista

About a year ago I made a vow to myself to start taking a trip every year. It has been my dream to travel around the world. I decided I was going to stop talking about and just do it. Last year I took my first international trip. I traveled to Tokyo, Japan to visit my sis who happened to be studying abroad there. It was the trip of a lifetime! I had an amazing time. Came back a different person, the world is huge, full of so many cultures and I plan to see as much as I can! Keeping my promise to myself, this year I traveled to Puerto Rico by myself! I was super nervous at first, turned out to be one of the best experiences ever. Forced me out of my comfort zone. I love Puerto Rico! Met some interesting people, ate the most delicious food, went to a rain forest, visited a couple of museums, and attended a show featuring the Puerto Rican symphony. I cannot wait for my trip next year, I am debating between South America and Europe....decisions, decisions. Below are  few pics from my travels to Japan and Puerto Rico.





































1 comment:

  1. This trip looks amazing, looks like you had a ton of fun. Always fun to see something different. Thanks for sharing the great pics.

    www.lenasblend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete