Monday, February 8, 2010

Bollywood

Well most of my friends and family know by now, that I am a huge fan of Bollywood films! For those that don't know, a Bollywood film is an East Indian film that usually consist of music and dance. I first got introduced to Bollywood a couple of years ago by an Indian co-worker. I have been hooked ever since. What first got my attention was of course the song and dance. I love Indian music and I just love the way they move, and of course you gotta love all the bright colorful costumes they wear. Right now my favorite actress is Madhuri Dixit. She's been in the business for many years and has made well over a hundred films. I love her acting and of course her traditional Indian dance is on point. If you have never watched a Bollywood film and your into foreign films, music, and dance. I highly recommend you check them out, there are tons of titles to choose from.  Below are a few scenes from some of my favorite Bollywood films. Enjoy!!

Beta






Devdas









Aaja Nachle 





Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham






2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm considering transitioning...again. (I've done it a couple of times.) And I stumbled upon your blog. Look forward to seeing more of your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome Latoya and thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete